About this Event
Participants will learn the fundamentals of reviewing, editing, and approving their respective pages of the Academic Catalog. Attendees may bring their proposed changes and make edits to their assigned pages with the assistance of Office of the University Registrar staff.
Participants will navigate and use CourseLeaf to edit and create new academic sections.
Audience: This class is appropriate for administrators, support staff, and schedulers who will be working within CourseLeaf to build and edit academic sections.
Objectives: After completing this course, participants will be able to:
· Build a course section in CourseLeaf
· Build multiple meeting patterns and specific meeting dates
· Schedule non-optimized rooms
· Link lecture and lab sections
· Build a cross list
· Cancel an academic section
· Validate a departmental scheduling unit