Monday, December 5, 2022 1:30pm to 3pm
About this Event
1515 FLINT RIVER DRIVE, TUSCALOOSA, AL 35401https://hr.ua.edu/learning-development
Course Duration - 1.5 Hours
Course Format - In-Person - Employee Resource Center - Computer Lab
Registration and Access Confirmation - Employees registering to attend a course will receive:
- An email notification from UA LMS confirming their registration.
- A reminder notification from UA LMS two days before the session.
Meet Adobe Creative Cloud Express! Express is an easy-to-use online tool that recently replaced Adobe Spark. Learn how to use new features to create professional and captivating graphics. This workshop, hosted by The Office of Information Technology, is for designers and non-designers who are seeking tips and best practices for creating graphics for print or digital medias, video editing and more.
In this workshop you will:
· Access Creative Cloud Express online and via the mobile app
· Create brands that can be shared and applied to print and digital designs
· Use premium features to make custom graphics for print and social media
· Create animated graphics
· Build a custom webpage to be used for newsletters, presentations, and digital storytelling
Register online via UA LMS for this upcoming session - Adobe Creative Cloud Express Workshop.
Please notify us 24 hours in advance at 348-9700 or email@example.com if you require special accommodations or have questions about access.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (205) 348-9700.
0 people are interested in this event